Thursday 15 August 2013

A Lifetime is not long enough - Helena

The minute I saw the Dusty Attic title "A lifetime is not long enough to love you" I knew I wanted to use this piece for something special. For the first time I have scrapped a layout with photos of the loves of my life - my dh and my children.

Family

To alter the title chippie I used white gesso and Dusty in Color Sugar Raisin (DA0910), using a sponge. Then I covered it with Clear Gloss Varnish (DA0901).

Beneath all the beautiful flowers I have used the Leafy Stem #4 (DA0892). I painted this chippie with white gesso, Dusty in Color Raisin and Dusty Pink (DA0907). Then I glossed it with Clear Gloss Varnish. The Wagon Wheel (DA0697) was painted with white gesso and Dusty in Color Pesto (DA0918) and then Clear Gloss Varnish.

I have also used lots of amazing Dusty in Blooms on this page - Bridal Veil (DA0805), Vintage Rose (DA0803), Wild Moss (DA0804) and Dusty Roses Eggplant (DA0958). I gently touched the flowers with white gesso to get a softer feeling.

Prepare yourself for lots of close-ups!

Family detalj5

Beautiful flowers and the Wagon Wheel:

Family detalj4

Here you can see the Leafy Stem peek out:

Family detalj3

The title:

Family detalj2

Family detalj

Family detalj6

Family detalj7

The papers I used here are from Maja Design, a Swedish manufacturer. Gorgeous papers, just perfect for Dusty Attic chipboard!

Thanks for stopping by today!

xoxo
Helena

No comments:

Post a Comment