Friday 26 June 2015

Dream Tomorrow - Tina Dalton

I am just loving the new release from Dusty Attic as always Jen just never ceases to amaze me with her wonderful creations each time. 
This month I had some gorgeous photos I took of my precious Grand daughter Shontay wearing her gorgeous new hat that she brought with her pocket money :) 
I am really loving the Corrugate Card at the moment, its just so stylish and can you used in so many ways, even on cards  (Love It !!!)
The products I have used this month are
Cherish Yesterday DA - 1299
Spring Blooms #4 DA - 1287
Corrugate Card DA - 0830

Remember you can purchase these and all of the Dusty Attic goodies straight from the website now

http://dustyattic.com.au

There is a brand new release plus new things added all the time so don't forget to check back regularly.
 
Be sure to check out the amazing Mood Board and play along too as the $100 prize pack is amazing, just add your link to the right hand side bar at the top.
xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment