Tuesday 26 January 2016

Moments - Tina Rutledge - January Mood Board inspiration

 
HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY
to all the gorgeous Aussie's out there !!
Hope you all have an amazing day in this splendid country of ours.
 
If you are taking this day off to create, why not try the January Mood Board ?
 
This is TINA RUTLEDGE's inspiration for you
 

Moments 
 
The Mood board for January is just so beautiful, turquoise and pink combined together with Dusty Attic chippies is just lovely isn't it? Even a bit of Colour Blast shimmer too.  Today I'm sharing my layout inspired by all this yummy goodness.


Here is the January Mood Board 


I used the beautiful Ornate Frame Set as center stage for my layout. It was treated with gesso, white acrylic paint, crackle. Once the crackle was dried, I lightly inked it with some chalk ink and rubbed away the excess. I also used some Foliage #2 . The foliage was treated the same as the frame. I absolutely adore the chippie foliage, leafy stems and assorted leaves for around my flower clusters:) 


I also added in some texture with the Creative Script Stencil and Dusty Attic Texture Paste. Before the paste was dry I lightly spritzed it with the amazing COLOUR BLAST spray in envy, such a pretty minty pastel green matched perfectly with my colors. Easy to apply smooth spray to add a little shimmer. 


I also used the Tickets and choose the moments for my title. 


I hope you have been inspired to create something with this beautiful January Mood Board. There is a $100 Dusty Attic voucher to win. Thanks for stopping in today! Happy Creating!











   

2 comments: